Health & Safety CoordinatorJob Title: Health and Safety Coordinator
Department: Thurmond Tanner
Under the general to limited supervision of the Avita Chief Operating Officer or his/her designee, the Health and Safety Coordinator will perform these duties listed below as well other assigned duties as needed.
• Provides health and safety training during orientation.
• Investigate all Category 1 & 2 incidents and other requested investigations, and completes the final report.
• File Reporting of Critical Incidents (ROCI's), and Safety Plan Prevention and Reactivation Care Program (PReCaP).
• Assists the Health and Safety Officer with risk management including critical incident management
• Completion of Policies and Procedures and attendance at required meetings to update on Health and Safety, Incident Reporting, etc.
Qualified candidates must have:
* a Bachelor's degree in human services field, and at least 1 year full-time experience in mental health or direct services support.
*Must have strong oral and written communication skills;
*Strong Microsoft Office products skills
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Back to List