Fully Licensed Behavioral Health Counselor - Dahlonega CenterJob Title: Fully Licensed Behavioral Health Counselor - Dahlonega Center
Department: Dahlonega Center
Open To All Qualified Applicants
Position is located in the beautiful Dahlonega, GA (1.5 hours north of Atlanta, GA)
Avita Community Partners is excited to announce a Mental Health Counselor opportunity in our Dahlonega Outpatient Center.
* Provides mental health services to adults, children and adolescents in an outpatient setting. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and some contact within the community.
* Will work in the community/county in locations such as homes, public schools, and courts.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
* Full Licensure as an LPC, LMFT or LCSW in Georgia.
Salary is dependent on type of licensure and length of licensure
LMFT or LPC - Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - 40,000
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - 42,000
- Licensure with three or more years of post-licensure - 45,000
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - 42,000
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - 44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - 47,000
Position is subject to Incentive Bonus Program with additional potential earnings of up to $1350.00 per quarter, regardless of type or length of licensure.
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
This is a full time position and is eligible for organizational benefits.
Avita Community Partners Benefits Package Includes:
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
401(k) and 457 Deferred Compensation Plans
Dependent Life Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
9 Paid Holidays
Leave Donation Program
Long Term Care Insurance
4 Weeks Paid Time Off
Position Reference # - 211087
Back to List