Behavioral Health Counselor -Gainesville Youth Services CenterJob Title: Gainesville Youth Services Center
Department: Gainesville OP Center
*Provides mental health services to children and adolescents with a severe and persistent mental illness an outpatient setting. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and contact within the community. Will work with Hall County Schools.
Avita Community Partners is excited to announce a Mental Health Counselor opportunity in our Hall County Outpatient Behavioral Health center and the Hall County School System.
Position will be based 50% in East Hall Middle School and 50% in the outpatient office.
This is a FT, 12 month position.
• Provides mental health services to Child and Adolescents in the Hall County school system during the school year and will perform outpatient services through our Hall County Outpatient center during school breaks. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and Individual counseling.
• A Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment. (Upon receipt of Associate licensure, employee is eligible for a 5% increase in pay.)
• Associate Licensed ($32,363.89)
• Associate Licensure as an LMSW or LAPC
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000
LPC - Licensure with les than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $45,000
• Substance Abuse certification, and/or prior work experience in Substance Abuse
• Work experience in community behavioral health providing youth services.
• Full Licensure as LPC or LCSW
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Apply on-line at www.avitapartners.org. On the website, you can complete an application and attach a resume. Please be sure to complete the application questions in their entirety.
Position Reference # - 204861
Back to List