Behavioral Health CounselorJob Title: Behavioral Health Counselor Dahlonega
Department: Dahlonega Center
*Provides mental health services to adults, children and adolescents in an outpatient setting. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and some contact within the community.
*Will work in the community/county in locations such as homes, public schools, and courts.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver’s license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
• A Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment. (Upon receipt of Associate licensure, employee is eligible for a 5% increase in pay.)
• Associate Licensed ($32,363.89)
• Associate Licensure as an LMSW or LAPC
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000
LPC - Licensure with les than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $45,000
Position is subject to Incentive Bonus Program with additional potential earnings of up to $1350.00 per quarter, regardless of type of licensure.
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
This is a full time position and is subject to organizational benefits.
Avita Community Partners Benefits Package Includes:
*Accidental Death and Dismemberment
*401(k) and 457 Deferred Compensation Plans
*Blood Donation Time
*Dependent Life Insurance
*Disability Insurance, Short and Long Term
*9 Paid Holidays
*Long Term Care Insurance
*4 Weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
Back to List