HIV Early Intervention Specialist (MA) - CSU/ADMINJob Title: HIV Early Intervention Specialist (MA) - CSU/ADMIN
Department: Thurmond Tanner
Salary: Based on Education a
* Will coordinate and oversee the Early Intervention Program - Providing HIV/HCV Education, Testing, Pre and Post Test Counseling, Linkage of Care, Reporting and Outreach Opportunities.
* Will assist in providing Medical Assistant coverage in the Crisis Stabilization Unit.
Schedule will be (3) 8a-8p shifts - 36 hours a week.
• Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant’s program
• Must have valid Georgia driver’s license and no driver may have 6 or more points against his/her license within the last five years. No driver may have had a revoked or suspended license with in the last five years.
• Solid background working with clients who have a mental health diagnosis and/or a history with addiction who also have HIV.
• Medical Assistant Certification
• Bilingual – English/Spanish
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
Back to List