Behavior Health Counselor - LCSW 34133Job Title: Behavior Health Counselor
Department: Gainesville OP Center
The Behavior Health Counselor will serve the population at Avita’s Supported Apartments and Behavioral Health Peer, Day program.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Initial intake assessments for new clients entering programs and annual follow-up assessments.
• Development and maintenance of individualized treatment plans, individual/family therapy, and possible group therapy
• Will work closely with onsite staff at both programs and also with Team Lead and medical staff at Adult Outpatient Services to ensure comprehensive care for clients in those programs.
Must have full licensure in the state of Georgia as an LCSW.
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - 42,000
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - 44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - 47,000
Position is subject to Incentive Bonus Program with additional potential earnings of up to $1350.00 per quarter.
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
Applicants must not have five (5) or more points against their driver’s license or a suspended or revoked driver's license
within the last five (5) years.
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Back to List