Behavior Health Counselor (Associate or Full Licensure)Job Title: Behavior Health Counselor (Associate or Full Licensure)
Department: Blairsville Center
• Provides mental health services to adults, children and adolescents in an outpatient setting. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and some contact within the community.
• Will work in the community/county in locations such as homes, public schools, and courts.
Associate Licensed ($32,363.89):
Associate Licensure as an LAPC, LAMFT or LMSW,
- Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - 42,000
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - 44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - 47,000
- Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - 42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - 45,000
Position is subject to Incentive Bonus Program with additional potential earnings of up to $1350.00 per quarter, regardless of level or length of licensure.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver’s license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
•Full licensure in the state of Georgia
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
This is a full time position and is subject to organizations benefits.
Avita Community Partners Benefits Package Includes:
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
401(k) and 457 Deferred Compensation Plans
Dependent Life Insurance
Disability Insurance, Short and Long Term
9 Paid Holidays
Long Term Care Insurance
4 weeks of Paid Time Off/year
Back to List