Registered Nurse (RN) - ACT TeamJob Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - ACT Team
Department: Gainesville Specialty Center
Salary: Based on Ed. and Exp
• Conduct nursing assessments of physical health needs, make appropriate referrals to community physicians; manage and administer medication in conjunction with the psychiatrist.
• Provide a wide range of treatment, rehabilitation and support services within the community.
• Share shift management responsibilities with other staff.
• Must be willing to be on a rotating 24-hour on-call schedule.
• ACT provides support for Hall and Forsyth Counties
• Associate, Bachelors, or Masters degree in nursing and hold a current Georgia license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
• Must have a strong commitment to the right and ability of each person with a severe and persistent mental illness to live in normal community residences, work in job markets, and have access to helpful, adequate, competent and continuous support services.
• Must have the skills and ability to establish supportive, trusting relationships with person with severe and persistent mental illnesses and respect client rights and personal preference in treatment are essential.
• Must have valid drivers license and must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
• Must be willing to take rotating 24 hour on-call duties
*Salary includes on-call pay stipend.
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
Back to List