RN - PT Hourly Toccoa CST 204843Job Title: RN
Department: Toccoa Center
The Community Support Team (CST) is an intensive behavioral health service for individuals with severe mental illness who are discharged from a hospital, crisis stabilization unit, or correctional facility and who are reluctant to engage in treatment. The CST - through active assistance based on individualized needs – strives to engage each individual in the recovery process . The service area for the Toccoa CST includes Stephens, Hart, and Franklin counties. Services are provided 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
This is an hourly position and will be scheduled for up to 29 hours per week.
• Will provide nursing services, health evaluation/reevaluation, symptom assessment/management, and medication administration to adults in the community.
• Will make referrals as medically necessary to psychiatric and other medical services
• Will provide a wide range of treatment, rehabilitation and support services.
• Will share shift management responsibilities with other staff.
• Must be willing to be on a rotating 24-hour on-call schedule
• Associate, Bachelors, or Masters degree in nursing and hold a current Georgia license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse.
• Must have a strong commitment to the right and ability of each person with a severe and persistent mental illness to live in normal community residences, work in job markets, and have access to helpful, adequate, competent and continuous support services.
• Must have the skills and ability to establish supportive, trusting relationships with person with severe and persistent mental illnesses and respect client rights and personal preference in treatment are essential.
• Must have valid drivers license and no driver may have more than two chargeable accidents, moving violations or DUI's in a three year period with the seven year MVR report.
• Experience working with mentally ill adults in a community setting.
Salary includes 20% on-call stipend.
Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Back to List