Behavior Health Counselor - Cumming 196195Job Title: Behavior Health Counselor
Department: Cumming Center
This is a full-time position and is eligible for company benefits.
The standard schedule for this position is: 4 days 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; one day 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Provides mental health services to adults, children, and adolescents in an outpatient setting.
• Individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling, and some contact within the community.
• Will work in the community/county in locations such as homes, public schools, and courts.
• A Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment. (Upon receipt of Associate licensure, employee is eligible for a 5% increase in pay.)
• Associate Licensed ($32,363.89)
• Associate Licensure as an LMSW or LAPC
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000
LPC - Licensure with les than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $45,000
Position is subject to Incentive Bonus Program with additional potential earnings of up to $1350.00 per quarter, regardless of level or length of licensure.
• Substance Abuse certification, and/or prior work experience in Substance Abuse
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment program.
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Back to List