SST 2/3 Case Manager 33636Job Title: SST 2 or 3
Department: Demorest Center
This is a full-time position, eligible for company benefits. There are some evening hours included in the work schedule.
- Under supervision, will organize and facilitate group counseling.
- Will teach daily living skills to consumers and will monitor/document progress toward treatment goals.
- Will focus on skill development and assist with linkage to resources.
- Will transport consumers as needed. Must be willing to use personal vehicle when necessary.
- Schedule includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or Counseling. (LEVEL 2 @ 23,695.15)
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or Counseling and 1 year of experience working in a community mental health setting providing direct services. (LEVEL 3 @ 26,942.74)
Must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
One year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) experience in social services delivery.
Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Back to List