Staff Training Assistant - Human ResourcesJob Title: Staff Training Assistant - Human Resources
Department: Thurmond Tanner
• Assist with new employee orientation
• Update staff trainings in Relias Learning
• Create and maintain the organization’s training calendar
• Create yearly orientation/training schedules
• Responsible for communicating with all staff regarding training, completion of required paperwork, and CE class offerings
• Responsible for the administration of all staff training classes as well as external customers
• Process training records and complete the necessary data entry for personnel records
• Complete professional applications for Continuing Education Units for Avita Employees and/or external customers
• Create and issue proof of training certificates
• Set-up/reconfigure training rooms and materials to meet trainer’s needs
• Must be able to lift 25lbs without assistance
• Assist with fingerprinting
• Assist with front desk
• Provide a variety of administrative support functions in Human Resources, specifically in training
High school diploma or GED and one year experience performing Human Resources related functions
High School diploma or GED and one year of post-secondary education at an accredited college or university.
• Prior work experience supporting the Training and Staff Development division of an organization
• Prior experience using Relias Learning program.
• Prior work experience that required multi-tasking.
• Prior work experience requiring attention to details.
• Prior work experience working in Human Resources department of an organization.
*This is a full-time position and is eligible for company benefits.
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Back to List