Clinical Team Leader - Cumming/Dawsonville BH (203950)Job Title: Clinical Team Leader - Cumming/Dawsonville
Department: Cumming Center
• Will assist Clinical Director and implement all initiatives as defined by Clinical Director.
• Provides leadership and managerial oversight for a Behavioral Health Team that serves residents of a two-county area.
• Responsible for program development, management, contractual and regulatory compliance, and continuous improvement of service access, efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for community outreach and marketing of services, for developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with funding and referral sources, and other community partners.
•At least three years of Full licensure in the state of Georgia as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW.
AND Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, Psychology, School Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy.
• At least one year supervisory experience
• Must have valid driver’s license and no driver may have more than two chargeable accidents, moving violations or DUI's in a three year period with the seven year MVR report.
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
This is a full time position and is eligible for company benefits.
Back to List