Behavioral Health Counselor- Hall County School Based ServicesJob Title: Hall County Schools
Department: Gainesville OP Center
Avita Community Partners is excited to announce a Mental Health Counselor opportunity in our Hall County Outpatient Behavioral Health center and the Hall County School System.
*Provides mental health services to children and adolescents with a severe and persistent mental illness an outpatient setting. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and contact within the community. Will work with Hall County Colleges and Schools. Specifically: East Hall Middle School.
This is a FT, 12 month position.
• Provides mental health services to Child and Adolescents in the Hall County Schools and outpatient services. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and Individual counseling.
• Associate Licensed ($32,363.89)
• Associate Licensure as an LMSW, LAMFT or LAPC
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000
LPC - Licensure with les than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $45,000
• Substance Abuse certification, and/or prior work experience in Substance Abuse
• Work experience in community behavioral health providing youth services.
• Full Licensure as LPC or LCSW
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
Position Reference#: 212165/214743
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Apply on-line at www.avitapartners.org. On the website, you can complete an application and attach a resume. Please be sure to complete the application questions in their entirety.
Position Reference#: 214743
Back to List