Part Time - Registered Behavior Technician - Hall CountyJob Title: Part Time - Registered Behavior Technician - Hall County
Department: Gainesville Specialty Center
Salary: 14.00 Hour
The RBT is responsible for providing one-to-one, or small group treatment interventions to clients in home and/or community settings under the direction of the BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst).
•Provide individualized treatment to clients with autism as defined within treatment and behavior plans
•Implement skill acquisition programs
•Implement behavior reduction interventions and programming with clients
•Collect data on targeted skills and behaviors utilizing data management systems
•Maintain a daily assigned schedule for each client to ensure individualized behavioral needs are met.
•Collaborate with all members of the treatment team to ensure proper continuum of care
•Assist the BCBA in monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of interventions
•Monitoring and documenting the status of client progress and the effectiveness of the strategies and interventions outlined in treatment and behavior plans
•Maintains up-to-date knowledge of field by participating in continuing education activities.
•Adhere to the client’s rights policy and procedures
•Maintain all administrative and/or clinical records required in a clear, complete, accurate, and legible manner
•Successfully demonstrates understanding and implementation of required Evidenced Based Practices utilized.
Job Qualifications and Education:
• At least 18 years old and have at minimum completed high school or equivalent.
• Must have 1-year experience working with individuals with Autism or Intellectual/Developmental Disability
• Be able to quickly complete 40 hours of online training as defined within the RBT(Registered Behavior Technician) training/certification curriculum.
• Complete the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) Competency Assessment upon completion of the 40 hours of training and annually thereafter.
• Pass the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) Examination administrated through the Pearson Professional Center sites
•Certification as a RBT
Work Location: Professional office environment, schools and client locations throughout Hall County.
Travel: Frequent travel to and from client locations.
This is a part time position and is not subject to organizational benefits.
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin
Position Reference # - 00217789, 00217790
Back to List