RN - Community Support TeamJob Title: RN CST Part-time
Department: Dahlonega Center
Salary: commensurate w/exp.
The Community Support Team (CST) will serve Dawson, Lumpkin, and White County. The active team works with clients who have a severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) and co-occurring substance abuse disorders. Services are provided 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
This is an hourly position and will be scheduled for 20 hours per week.
• Will conduct nursing assessments, assessing physical health needs, making appropriate referrals to community physicians, providing management and administration of medication in conjunction with the psychiatrist.
• Will provide a wide range of treatment, rehabilitation and support services within the community.
• Will share shift management responsibilities with other staff.
• Associate, Bachelors, or Masters degree in nursing and hold a current Georgia license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
• Must have a strong commitment to the right and ability of each person with a severe and persistent mental illness to live in normal community residences, work in job markets, and have access to helpful, adequate, competent and continuous support services.
• Must have the skills and ability to establish supportive, trusting relationships with person with severe and persistent mental illnesses and respect client rights and personal preference in treatment are essential.
• Must have valid drivers license and no driver may have more than two chargeable accidents, moving violations or DUI's in a three year period with the seven year MVR report.
• Must be willing to take rotating 24 hour on-call duties
*Salary includes on-call pay stipend.
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
Position Reference #: 209872
Back to List