Behavioral Health Counselor (ACT)Job Title: Behavioral Health Counselor (ACT)
Department: Gainesville Specialty Center
Salary: Based on Ed and Exp
•Will assess, plan and develop, coordinate and provide treatment, rehabilitation and support services to Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program clients with severe and persistent mental illnesses under the clinical supervision of the team leader and the psychiatrist. This position functions as a clinical member of a multidisciplinary team and provides treatment, rehabilitation and support services.
•Will be part of the on call clinical treatment team and will rotate 24 hour on-call duties with team members.
• A Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment. (Upon receipt of Associate licensure, employee is eligible for a 5% increase in pay.)
• Associate Licensed ($32,363.89)
• Associate Licensure as an LMSW, LAMFT or LAPC
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000
LPC/LMFT - Licensure with les than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $45,000
• Substance Abuse certification, and/or prior work experience in Substance Abuse
• Work experience in community behavioral health
All salaries listed are base salaries. ACT has a rotating on-call component. A 20% on-call pay stipend will be added to program employees. This stipend is program specific and not transferrable to other programs.
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment program.
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Position Ref #: 202967
Back to List