Medical Assistant - Floater 211151Job Title: Medical Assistant Floater
Department: Dahlonega Center
This position will cover shifts in Dahlonega, Blairsville, Dawsonville, Cumming, and Cleveland as necessary.
• Records patients' medical history, vital statistics and information such as test results in medical records.
• Performs front office duties which can include patient intake, screening, taking payments, answering the telephone and scheduling appointments.
• Prepares treatment rooms for clients
• Interviews patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
• Cleans and sterilizes instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
• Prepares and administers medications as directed by a physician.
• Explains treatment procedures, and instructions to clients.
• Collects blood or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
• Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant’s program
• Medical Assistant Certification
• 2 years minimum experience working front and back office
• Bilingual – English/Spanish
This is a full time position and is subject to company benefits.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
Back to List