DDS Quality Assurance ManagerJob Title: DDS Quality Assurance Manager
Department: Thurmond Tanner
Salary: $30,000 / yr.
Open to All Qualified Applicants
Under general to limited supervision of the Care Management Director, the Quality Assurance Manager evaluates the appropriateness and effectiveness of developmental disability services provided for the purpose of maintaining quality care through judicious use of resources.
• Coordinates and performs quality assurance and billing audits, service delivery quality and outcomes evaluation.
• Acts as liaison between Avita service providers, funders, third-party payers, managed care entities, regulators, case management, support coordination, and external review and audit organizations as needed in the performance of quality assurance and compliance management.
• Provides reports for internal and external use for performance evaluation and improvement, and corporate compliance.
• Interprets National and State standards, rules, regulations, best practice guidelines, and accreditation standards relevant to Avita policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines for corporate compliance, utilization management and quality assurance
• Provides technical assistance and training assistance for staff members to ensure continuous improvement of service access, efficiency effectiveness (outcomes), clients’/other stakeholders’ satisfaction, and corporate compliance.
Applicants must meet one of the following Developmental Disability Professional (DDP) credentialing criteria:
1. Human Services Professional: A human services professional with a bachelor’s degree in social work or a bachelor’s degree in a human services field other than social work (including the study of human behavior, human development or basic human care needs) and with specialized training or one year of experience in working with persons with mental retardation or developmental disabilities.
2. Master’s or Doctoral Degree Holders: in one of the behavioral or social sciences that is primarily psychological in nature, and documentation of two (2) years of supervised clinical experience under the supervision of a licensed professional or one year of experience working with persons with mental retardation or developmental disabilities.
3. Registered Nurse (Associate Degree or Diploma): a registered nurse who is authorized by license to practice nursing as a registered professional nurse, who holds an associate degree or a diploma in nursing and who has three years of experience, two of which are in mental retardation or developmental disabilities.
4. Registered Nurse (Bachelors Degree) a registered nurse who is authorized by license to practice nursing as a registered professional nurse and who holds a bachelors degree in nursing with one year experience in mental retardation or developmental disabilities.
- IN ADDITION TO two (2) years of full-time work experience in a developmental disability services setting.
Preferred applicant will have developmental disability services quality assurance or utilization management experience, and basic computer application skills such as word processing, electronic service records, spreadsheets and similar database management software.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
Position Reference Number - 205730
Back to List