Human Resources - Training Support Clerk - AdministrationJob Title: Human Resources - Training Support Clerk - Administration
Department: Thurmond Tanner
The successful candidate will provide a variety of administrative support/clerk level functions in Human Resources, specifically in the area of training.
• Assist with New Employee Orientation (NEO) set-up and execution
• Update staff trainings in Relias Learning - Online Training Database
• Create and maintain the organization’s training calendar
• Create yearly orientation / training schedules
• Responsible for communicating with all staff regarding training, completion of required paperwork, and CE/CEU class offerings
• Responsible for the administration functions of all trainings for internal and external participants
• Process training records and complete the necessary data entry for personnel records
• Complete professional applications for Continuing Education Units for Avita Employees and/or external customers
• Create and issue proof of training certificates
• Set-up/reconfigure training rooms and materials to meet trainer’s needs
• Must be able to lift 25lbs without assistance
• Must be able to assist with Public Information duties such as composing newsletters, updating organization internet and intranet as well as creating or updating organizational documents.
• Assists with Gemalto fingerprinting services
• Assists with covering front desk when receptionist needs breaks/lunch
High school diploma or GED and one year experience performing Human Resources related functions
High School diploma or GED and one year of post-secondary education at an accredited college or university.
• Prior work experience supporting the Training and Staff Development division of an organization
• Prior experience using Essential Learning program.
*This is a full-time position and is eligible for company benefits.
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Back to List