Clinical Team Leader - Gainesville Outpatient Behavioral HealthJob Title: Clinical Team Leader - Gainesville Outpatient Behavioral Health
Department: Gainesville OP Center
Salary: Based on Experience/
• Responsible for the operational activities of the OP clinic. In that managerial role, the Clinical Team Lead performs a variety of operational and human resource-related tasks. They schedule, coordinate, delegate, and direct the activities of clinic employees. The Clinical Team Lead oversees employees' activities to ensure they are of sufficient quality and meet standards of all applicable laws and regulations. The Clinical Team Lead provides clinical oversight to ensure all standards are met.
• Responsible for program development, management, contractual and regulatory compliance, and continuous improvement of service access, efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for community outreach and marketing of services, for developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with funding and referral sources, and other community partners.
•At least three years of post licensure experience as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW. Must be currently licensed in the state of Georgia AND Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, Psychology, School Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy.
• At least one year supervisory experience
• Work history in a behavioral health setting
• Must have valid driver’s license and no driver may have more than two chargeable accidents, moving violations or DUI's in a three year period with the seven year MVR report.
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
This is a full time position and is eligible for company benefits.
Position Number - 196192
Back to List