Behavioral Health Counselor Gainesville OutpatientJob Title: Behavioral Health Counselor Gainesville Outpatient
Department: Gainesville OP Center
Salary: 30,822.75 - 47,000.0
Position is located in Gainesville, Ga.
*Provides mental health services to adults and/or children and youth with a severe and persistent mental illness and/or addictive disease an outpatient setting. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and contact within the community.
• A Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment. (Upon receipt of Associate licensure, employee is eligible for a 5% increase in pay.)
• Associate Licensed ($32,363.89)
• Associate Licensure as an LAMFT, LMSW or LAPC
LCSW/LPC - Licensure with less than one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000
LMFT - Licensure with les than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $45,000
• Full Licensure as LPC or LCSW
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
LPC/LCSW employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment program.
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Position Reference # - 179137
Back to List