Behavioral Health Counselor - Dawson County School Based APEX ProgramJob Title: Behavioral Health Counselor - Dawson County School Based APEX Program
Department: Cumming Center
Avita Community Partners is excited to announce a Behavioral Health Counselor opportunity in the Dawson County Schools and Dawsonville Outpatient Center
This is a FT, 12 month position.
• Provides mental health services to Child and Adolescents in the Dawson County school system during the school year and will perform outpatient services through our Dawsonville Outpatient center during school breaks. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and Individual counseling.
• A Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment. (Upon receipt of Associate licensure, employee is eligible for a 5% increase in pay.)
• Associate Licensed ($32,363.89)
Associate Licensure as an LAMFT, LMSW or LAPC
LPC or LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000
LMFT - Licensure with les than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $45,000
• Substance Abuse certification, and/or prior work experience in Substance Abuse
• Work experience in community behavioral health providing youth services.
• Full Licensure as LPC or LCSW
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Position Ref # - 216635
Back to List